Google Cloud Print is a printing service provided by Google which connects your DEVELOP printer or MFP to the web via smartphones, tablets, Chromebook, PC or any other web-connected device in use for your application.
- Print from a wide range of devices, such as smartphones and tablet devices with iOS or Android.
- OS, and also Windows and Mac PCs; no extra printer drivers needed.
- Send print jobs to your office printer via the Cloud even while you're out of the office.
- ineo+ 654e/754e
- ineo+ 224e/284e/364e/454e/554e
- ineo 654e/754e
- ineo 224e/284e/364e/454e/554e
- ineo+ 3850/3850FS/3350
- ineo 4050/4750
A3 colour/B/W MFPs: UK-204 upgrade kit (expansion memory) is required.
A4 colour MFPs: 1GB of additional memory is required.
- Depending on Google Cloud Print specifications, the layout of a document which has been printed may vary from the layout of the original document.
- It may not be possible to print encrypted PDFs.
- Firmware which is compatible with Google Cloud Print is required.
i-Option LK-101 v3 (Web browser) *1
Free HDD space: 50MB or more
Google Cloud Print Setup
To use Google Cloud Print it may be necessary to update the device firmware. Contact your DEVELOP service provider for details.